Previous topic - Next topic

invadrzim

Jun 25, 2011, 02:24 am Last Edit: Jun 25, 2011, 11:10 am by Scarfwearer
Link To mark one: http://tardisbuilders.com/index.php?topic=2947

the tools i use (very very fancy  :P ):

13337b21.jpg

82d12862.jpg

e29e22a6.jpg

a few pocket knives, some precision screwdrivers, a broken multimeter probe and a thing used to take the lid off paint cans.

Very Fancy indeed.

So i guess i just start this thing:

You start with a blank:

265eadb7.jpg

then using the paint thing plane down the sides:

03f0e533.jpg

and thats as far as i got for now

invadrzim

did more today and Im so Pleased!! ;D :D

At first i snapped the ends off to get a nice square blank
1ac1c83a.jpg

Then worked it and worked it until i had the sign boxes, the corner posts (One of which still broke WHICH MAKES ME ANGRY WITH RAGE!!) and the roof and lamp

7e4a91b5.jpg

Its actually smaller than the Mark I

b302777c.jpg

galacticprobe

Jun 26, 2011, 06:52 am #2 Last Edit: Jun 26, 2011, 06:53 am by galacticprobe
I'm telling you... I think that Guinness record for the world's smallest TARDIS model is within your grasp!

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

invadrzim

Sadly i dont think i can, i went on their website and under Art on their "Is it a Record" page they list this caveat:

QuoteIn the case of small origami, artwork or articles (unless working at a microscopic level), quality cannot be objectively proven and it reaches a point where it becomes impossible to judge what is the smallest item in the world for a particular object. We do however study which are the largest objects in the world.

I'll be happy with Smallest TARDIS Model on TARDIS builders though  :D

rocket

Now lets see you carve out a Dalek army :P
Farewell Sarah Jane, you will be missed.

galacticprobe

Jun 27, 2011, 09:14 am #5 Last Edit: Jun 27, 2011, 09:14 am by galacticprobe
Quote from: invadrzim on Jun 26, 2011, 07:03 am

QuoteIn the case of small origami, artwork or articles (unless working at a microscopic level), quality cannot be objectively proven and it reaches a point where it becomes impossible to judge what is the smallest item in the world for a particular object. We do however study which are the largest objects in the world.

That sound like it was written by the Judoon! >:(

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

lswl

Quote from: invadrzim on Jun 26, 2011, 07:03 am
Sadly i dont think i can, i went on their website and under Art on their "Is it a Record" page they list this caveat:

I'll be happy with Smallest TARDIS Model on TARDIS builders though  :D

How about the largest chalk Tardis?