Apr 16, 2024, 11:10 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Jarrod's Five Doctors Console

Started by Lungman, Sep 12, 2006, 03:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

galacticprobe

Apr 01, 2013, 10:54 pm #210 Last Edit: Apr 01, 2013, 10:57 pm by galacticprobe
I have a feeling that more than one jaw will be dropping and tongue will be rolling out like a red carpet at that Convention when both the guests (Davison et al) and attendees see this beauty! I have to admit that this is my least favorite of all the consoles, but good suffering Jehoshaphat, Jarrod! You've done an absolutely - well - fracktastical job here! (Sorry, but I couldn't think of any other adjectives to use; they seem to all have been used already, as rassilonsrod pointed out.)

As we used to say in the military for a job done above and beyond well: Bravo Zulu!

(I know this goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway... We will definitely want of see some photos - especially if you get any with the cast members who've used this console, at the console - once that Convention is over!)

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

kiwidoc

That's AWESOME Jarrod, go you!  How are you getting the console to Melbourne and back?    Seriously though - that is a work of art, you must be very proud.  I hope that you get suitable plaudits from the stars (and somehow become great friends with them all too, and they give you old props to keep and you share them with us... no-one else have those dreams??).

Fantastic!

tony farrell

What else is there to add? Fantastic, simply fantastic!
Tony

DoctorWho8

Yes yes yes!!!!  Get lots of pics with Peter, Colin and Sylvester as this is their console!  Maybe even get everyone to do a shout out to TARDIS Builders? ;) ;)
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

geminitimelord

THAT IS SO SLICK...  Awesome effort. Now you need to work on a room LOL..

museumdave

(gush warning)

WOW... Just wow-it is a beautiful console and to have it prominently featured with  Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy and Paul McGann will be in attendance. They've also got Janet Fielding, Nick Briggs, John Leeson and Alexandra Tynan- well that is just pant wettingly exciting!
I am envious for so many reasons.
Jaw dropping work.

Just beautiful.

thanks for sharing - and living the dream!

rock on

M.D.
"I could retire and be the curator of this place,"  the 11th doctor or maybe the 12th?

fivefingeredstyre

That is just amazing... Simply amazing...

Bloody well done!

celation

Quite, quite amazing. The skill level to produce this incredible console is beyond comprehension. So neat and precise, and amazingly accurate.

A stunning piece of work, Jarrod. Beautiful.

seanclarke1

Hello Jarrod,

It looks so crisp.

You must be so glad to be at this stage.

Best regards,
Sean Clarke.

type_1012_tardis

Nice!
As stated already though, there isn't a whole heck of a lot left to say in praise that hasn't been stated already.

Suffice to say, I'm looking forward to those pictures! (and the entry in the Console Gallery)

End of Line
The ultimate TARDIS of ultimate destiny.  Type 1012.  Now with extra duct tape.

doctordean

Hey Guys,

I don't often say much here, BUT, I was at Lords Of Time in Melbourne for the two days, and I take my hat off to you Jarrod..FANTASTIC!!

Guys, without overstating it, Jarrods console, aside from the obvious Time Lord inclusions, made the event!! It withstood up close and touchable scrutiny to perfection, and I was guilty of many pics and the odd dribble,(sorry)!!!

Again Jarrod thanks for your efforts, it was amazing ;D

Would it be bad of me to post a pic..?IMG_0901.PNG

Lungman

Hey Doctor Dean! Thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate them! Glad you enjoyed the console, I certainly enjoyed seeing so many people examining and playing with it. Great pic, and not bad of you at all! :D

Cheers ;D

DoctorWho8

Apr 07, 2013, 03:41 pm #222 Last Edit: Apr 07, 2013, 03:45 pm by DoctorWho8
Quote from: doctordean on Apr 07, 2013, 09:18 amWould it be bad of me to post a pic..?IMG_0901.PNG

Oh that's beautiful! Brings a tear to my eye. Who brought the walls and Dalek? Also can I post your pic in a couple of places DoctorDean?
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff
P.S. Jarrod we need more pics ASAP! It's like I'm going through withdrawal! ;)

doctordean

Jarrod,

No probs at all, I'm actually still gushing to people about your handiwork. I hope you got some good hi res pics that you could post, as mine hardly does the console justice!

Bill,

If you wish to use the pic, go for it. ;D. Not sure who the guy was with the Dalek, but I think he had 2, the one you see here and another older blue silver version, a bit "genesis" style.

Dean

thodin

Stunning, this console is simply stunning....where did you get the Tardis wall background?

Regards and amazed,

Chadwick