taree tardis

Started by taree tardis, Apr 09, 2011, 01:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

taree tardis

Apr 09, 2011, 01:22 am Last Edit: Apr 09, 2011, 03:15 pm by Scarfwearer
tardis built dec 06 in taree nsw oztiffs_bike_2_142.jpg

rocket

Nice, any photo's of it being built?
Farewell Sarah Jane, you will be missed.

DoctorWho8

It almost looks like a model.  Is it full size?
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

taree tardis

yes i think it is full size its about 9 foot high

taree tardis

ive got plenty of build photos but i cant upload them they are over 500kb so here is a picture in my front gardenImage004.jpg

DoctorWho8

You can your photos to an outsize service, like Photobucket or imageshack.us and link them from here.  Can you resize them to 800X600 resolution?
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

rasilon1

Good to see a nother Aussie build, keep this up and we could have our own Australian Tardis federation.  ;D

rocket

Now there's a thought. Would be great to meet up with some Aussie builders and maybe even invade a confention or two.
Farewell Sarah Jane, you will be missed.

taree tardis

would be good to meet the taree tardis has been around it spent 3 months in the foyer of the manning entertainment centere_bay_and_tardis_in_foyer_001.jpg

taree tardis

hay mate i have also built a half size dalek and a full size k9 will post pics when i work out how to shrink them

merrick

Looks good. Are you concerned about vandalism, it being in your front yard?

taree tardis

a little bit worried but it is a good street / area

rasilon1

The Tardis looks like it's materialized out of the carpet, Oh ATF for short, would need a central point of gathering once a year for a Piss up and by that I mean, A Big Piss up I mean BIG,,,,,,,,,,, Oh have a servant Dalek serving the Timelords drinks.

taree tardis

Apr 12, 2011, 09:15 am #13 Last Edit: Apr 12, 2011, 09:25 am by taree tardis
hey guys found a couple more pics of the tardis traveling this is one where it materilized at my workat work.jpgart gallery.JPG the second photo is at its brief visit to the taree art gallery it was to big to go inside so she lived on the veranda two weeks to be exact and yes it got vandilised so i quickly moved it and repaired it you wouldnt know

rasilon1

The Tardis sure dus get around Taree, how do you move it, It would take 4 men and 4 slabs of beer. :) to move mine,