Apr 19, 2024, 05:10 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

The T55 console Mk2

Started by type55tardis, Mar 24, 2011, 06:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

type55tardis

My mate came round the other day and loved the console and the column (He;s a closet who fan) he wants to help me build the walls and a masters grandfather clock.
so let me get this straight,A thing that looks like a Police box standing in a junkyard,It can move anywhere in Time and space ?

type55tardis

I've been approached by some fan film makers who want to use my console in a fan film,should br interesting.
so let me get this straight,A thing that looks like a Police box standing in a junkyard,It can move anywhere in Time and space ?

type55tardis

Just a shot of the Console in a room  ;D

f6b.JPG

DoctorWho8

Hooray!
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

davidnagel

Regards
David

the_temporal_mechanic

I love what you've done with the place! The walls really tie it all together :)

type55tardis

Feb 20, 2013, 06:29 am #231 Last Edit: Feb 20, 2013, 06:32 am by type55tardis
Thanks Guys,
I thought you would all like to see the finished effect,after all thats what Tardis buildings all about.

I feel a video coming on !!  ;)

But am I finished  WHAT COULD I BUILD NEXT ????   ;)

warmcanofcoke

Doors, view Screen, Interior door leading to .....  ;D
why doesn't the Guide mention them? - Oh, it's not very accurate.
Oh? - I'm researching the new edition.

galacticprobe

Feb 21, 2013, 05:22 am #233 Last Edit: Feb 21, 2013, 05:23 am by galacticprobe
That is seriously one beautiful TARDIS interior you have there! :o Everything ties in so well. Re: your post in the other thread regarding the different lighting... I, for one, would be very interested in seeing photos of this room during your experiments with different types of lighting. As we saw in the thread on the re-creation of the original Hartnell console room, lighting makes all the difference; and if yours looks this good now, I'd love to see her in different lights.

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

type55tardis

I have got plans for a view screen but there isn't enough room for doors unfortunately

Hodge

What about police box doors, or splitting a wall in half and hinging that?

type63

type55tardis

I couldn't resist doing a video so here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5imaVy6qzog

I love using Black and White

DoctorWho8

Most awesome and excellent!
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

type55tardis

Hi everybody long time no posts,
been a hectic 12 months and we are on the move again,but unfortunately i can't take the console or the masters tardis with me as there won't be space for them ,I would like to find the console a good home, it's cost me a lot of time and money to build and i would be very sad if i had to scrap it,the raise lower mechanism cost £200.00 on its own if anyone is interested in buying it please let me know,no reasonable offer rejected.