Apr 19, 2024, 07:28 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Behind the scenes images

Started by Angelus Lupus, Sep 17, 2021, 08:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelus Lupus

These ones of the console and other areas just came up on my feed, and I don't recall ever seeing them before:

1996_BTS_o1_1280.jpg
1996_BTS_o2_1280.jpg
1996_BTS_o3_1280.jpg
1996_BTS_o4_1280.jpg
1996_BTS_o5_1280.jpg
A mixed-up non-conformist, trying to fit in.

alextheyellowthing

Quote from: Angelus Lupus on Sep 17, 2021, 08:58 pmThese ones of the console and other areas just came up on my feed, and I don't recall ever seeing them before:

No message is associated with this attachment.

i'm affraid we cant see those

Volpone

Hmm. It looks like the board is doing something funny.  After this thread, I popped into a thread that I *know* had images earlier.  It's doing the same thing now.
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

Vale

Quote from: Volpone on Sep 18, 2021, 05:37 amHmm. It looks like the board is doing something funny.  After this thread, I popped into a thread that I *know* had images earlier.  It's doing the same thing now.

I was about to ask. I'm seeing it (or rather not seeing it) too.

Angelus Lupus

Ok, I tried deleting and re-uploading- first it didn't work... and then now it does. It's a head-scratcher!
A mixed-up non-conformist, trying to fit in.

Vale

Sep 21, 2021, 12:32 am #5 Last Edit: Sep 25, 2021, 09:38 am by Vale
There's a technical issue with the forum affecting image uploads, the admins are investigating: link

EDIT: should now be fixed!

TG

Quote from: Vale on Sep 21, 2021, 12:32 amThere's a technical issue with the forum affecting image uploads, the admins are investigating: link

Issues with images should now be resolved

davidnagel

Look like they were pulled from the Fox promo about the film?
Regards
David