Apr 25, 2024, 01:41 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Chizzler's Sketchup Build

Started by chizzler, Aug 30, 2010, 04:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chizzler

Aug 30, 2010, 04:27 pm Last Edit: Aug 30, 2010, 05:42 pm by Scarfwearer
Okay so i was planning a full size build, when I really got the hang of SketchUp, so I thought, Why not do a console room there, so I did, Its not good, No roundels, Main door is very wonky, but hey, first goconsole 2.pngconsole 1.pngconsole 2.pngconsole 3.pngconsole 4.png
So, whadja think

maverickjsmith

Really not bad at all, a lot of work for your first go :o

Don't worry about how things look now. As you mess around with sketchup you'll figure out how to do all the things that will make it all look neat ;)
Maverick

chizzler

Thanks, ive got to admit it gets easier as you go along

chriskingbees

Hi Chizzler

I'm sorry we didn't chat last night. When you came in I nipped over here to look at your posts so I could comment, and when I came back you'd gone.

I have absolutely none, zilch, dash, knowledge of graphics so I am always impressed by the work that goes on. Good stuff.
KB

chizzler

thanks, im still trying to figure out what all the panels do

chizzler

Okay, made some adjustments, made it a mix of pertwee, davidson, and smiths, so here is all of it
[attachid]console all.png[/attachid]
Here is the first panel, which is the overide control system, where the doctor can remotley override all the tardis systems
[attachid]console 21.png[/attachid]
Here is the second which is the Scanner Section
[attachid]console panel 2.png[/attachid]
Here is the third which is the flight systems
[attachid]console panel 3.png[/attachid]
This panel controls the Outer plasmic shell and also has the thought controlling emmiter, which allows the doctor too control all the tardis with his mind similar to the overide system, but more advanced, yet less reliable
[attachid]console panel 4.png[/attachid]
This panel is fore the destination and time settings
[attachid]console panel 5.png[/attachid]
Finally this is the maintanance panel, where the doctor keeps his tools, and has access to the tardis wiring
[attachid]console panel 6.png[/attachid]
Here

chizzler

ANd here os a view of the underside and corridor
console underdside.pngconsole corridor.png