DSCF2899.jpg

DSCF2897.jpg

DSCF2896.jpg

DSCF2895.jpg

DSCF2891.jpg

DSCF2889.jpg

the_temporal_mechanic

Scott,
I gotta say, this is so awesome to see finally finished.  It seems like such a long time since you started, and now to see this beauty!  So awesome!   GREAT WORK!  It inspires me to build for sure.

-Ben

geminitimelord

PERSPECTIVE SHOTS

These are some images to show you how my box is viewed from my Neighbors.

This would be from the Adjacent Street to the East. The shot is between two houses. Yes for you English Viewers that is alot of space between the homes :)

DSCF2884.jpg

This is a shot from the Front of my House or to the south.

DSCF2886.jpg

And From the West Side in my Alley (odd but usually the Alley is behind the house but my house is located Next to the alley so it is along the side of my house) This is a shot looking over my Garage and Fence.
DSCF2887.jpg

Scarfwearer

It's done! And it looks brilliant! I still remember that feeling of accomplishment. "Goodness me! The TARDIS!".
Very happy for you mate! :)

Crispin

mordrogyn

(http://i50.tinypic.com/20kan9v.jpg)

geminitimelord

geminitimelord

geminitimelord

I wanted to see if I could get a better angle for the Unearthly Child shot. Also I love the sky shot and thought i would try a good play with the light thresholds.

Unearthly.jpg

Threshold.jpg

galacticprobe

Jul 15, 2010, 04:51 am #8 Last Edit: Jul 15, 2010, 04:53 am by galacticprobe
These are more like Super Glamor shots! That TARDIS is amazing! Those shots of the "Bigger on the inside" are so well done. (And I absolutely love that "An Unearthly Child" shot! Magnificent!)

If I ever hit the lottery I may be tempted to try buying it from you because after all of the work you put into this beauty I think only a lottery win would have even half a chance of making you consider that.

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

atomicgraph

great build and great photos!!! you should be proud. like the shot from across the street where you can see the steps in the walk way up to the tardis. great job again scott

geminitimelord

Quote from: galacticprobe on Jul 15, 2010, 04:51 am
These are more like Super Glamor shots! That TARDIS is amazing! Those shots of the "Bigger on the inside" are so well done. (And I absolutely love that "An Unearthly Child" shot! Magnificent!)

If I ever hit the lottery I may be tempted to try buying it from you because after all of the work you put into this beauty I think only a lottery win would have even half a chance of making you consider that.

Dino.

NOT FOR SALE!

But with some Lotto Money hmmmm I think I would let her go for a cool Million. You pay shipping and handling :)  Thanks for all the compliments. I really am glad I went with the Brachacki Box, I love how it looks. The Unearthly Child shot I tried to blur to match the poor quality video.  Oh and thanks for keeping it short! I assume you are still on the Meds LOL

geminitimelord

Quote from: atomicgraph on Jul 15, 2010, 11:06 am
great build and great photos!!! you should be proud. like the shot from across the street where you can see the steps in the walk way up to the tardis. great job again scott

Atomic, thanks for the compliments. What is nice about the steps is anyone that comes to my house has that view going up the steps.

geminitimelord

Jul 15, 2010, 02:15 pm #12 Last Edit: Jul 15, 2010, 02:40 pm by geminitimelord
I love the look of the sun on my TARDIS in the Morning
I also love the smell of Napalm in the morning but that is for a different board. :)

Just couldnt resist taking a shot this morning. (or two)

DSCF2908-1.jpg

DSCF2907.jpg

mechanoid

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant! Love the AUC shot!

galacticprobe

Jul 16, 2010, 04:59 am #14 Last Edit: Jul 16, 2010, 05:00 am by galacticprobe
Quote from: geminitimelord on Jul 15, 2010, 01:49 pm

NOT FOR SALE!

But with some Lotto Money hmmmm I think I would let her go for a cool Million. You pay shipping and handling :)  Thanks for all the compliments. I really am glad I went with the Brachacki Box, I love how it looks. The Unearthly Child shot I tried to blur to match the poor quality video.  Oh and thanks for keeping it short! I assume you are still on the Meds LOL

Scott, I would never really try to convince you to sell her even if I did hit the lotto; it would be like asking someone to sell their child. I just wanted to get across how beautiful your build was. It shows that you poured some serious heart into this.

And that's a yes about the meds; the naval hospital even added another for me today. (I think my career is over, but hey; after almost 29 years, I think I've done enough.) I've got my retirement letter in so I go out on my terms rather than medically; my personnel office says I'll actually get more of a pension that way. Strange, but it's there in black & white.

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"