Apr 25, 2024, 10:18 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Bad Wolf Model Build - Done!

Started by lorisarvendu, Feb 05, 2010, 12:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

lorisarvendu

Feb 05, 2010, 12:12 am Last Edit: Nov 29, 2010, 08:17 pm by Scarfwearer
Well, after about a year I've finally finished it.

BadWolf42.JPG

I've learned a lot from this build.  Like how Royal Blue gloss just doesn't cover up white primer properly unless I put a matt blue on first, and like how epoxy glue dissolves laserjet toner ink, resulting in having to peel off roof signs and do them again...and that didn't go into the build diary!

But I'm quite pleased with the final result.

BadWolf43.JPG

Now I can finally sit back and relax...until I start the Matt Smith build!  ;)

Dave
www.spacewarp.co.uk

DoctorWho8

It looks the part.  Well done.
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

magepro

Kudos!

The top of the light looks Fantastic!  Sorry, I just had to say that. But it's true. You are working in a scale that is just eye-numbing. The texturing, coloration and effects are remarkable. Great job and well done.
(http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af52/Magepro1/Avatars/th_8da9c60d.jpg)
Until next time, remember to, "Simply reverse the polarity of the neutron flow."

** Tom

lorisarvendu

Quote from: magepro on Feb 27, 2010, 01:50 am
Kudos!

The top of the light looks Fantastic!  Sorry, I just had to say that. But it's true. You are working in a scale that is just eye-numbing. The texturing, coloration and effects are remarkable. Great job and well done.

Thank you very much.  Yes it is eye-numbing at times, though far easier than attempting a CO-scale console!  Luckily I have a good set of vari-focals.

Rassilons Rod

Nice work! Where's that LIKE button? Damn it I've spent too much time on facebook! :P

Beautiful model there :)
In the cities in the streets there's a tension you can feel,
The breaking strain is fast approaching, guns and riots.
Politicians gamble and lie to save their skins,
And the press get fed the scapegoats,
Public Enema Number One.

mordrogyn

Quote from: rassilonsrod on Mar 08, 2010, 07:46 am
Nice work! Where's that LIKE button? Damn it I've spent too much time on facebook! :P

Beautiful model there :)

Haven't we all? lol
(http://i50.tinypic.com/20kan9v.jpg)

ripintime

Very well done. Very good detail  ;D
:)Ripintime:)

vortex maker

Quote from: rassilonsrod on Mar 08, 2010, 07:46 am

It's at the bottom of the page  ;D.

DoctorWho8

You are replying to a thread 4.5 years old. ;)  The "Like" button on here is in the top right of each post, but has only been here for about 2 years or so.
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

galacticprobe

Oct 09, 2014, 06:17 am #9 Last Edit: Oct 09, 2014, 06:17 am by galacticprobe
And just for anyone else reading this, that "Like Topic" button is also on the bottom right of each post. It's in two places.

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"