Apr 19, 2024, 06:15 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

NST renders

Started by anson, Apr 02, 2010, 10:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

drew30

god i need to read more. i thought it was the real thing when i saw the pics until i started reading the comments. wow you did an amazing job. very talented with a computer. ;D

galacticprobe

Dec 15, 2010, 06:16 am #16 Last Edit: Dec 15, 2010, 06:25 am by galacticprobe
That image is amazing! It really does look like a solid, try-to-walk-through-it-and-break-your-face build. It's just MHO, but the lighting looks good; coming down from those "skylights" it hits the right side of the TARDIS (as we see it) quite well.

The only things I noticed missing are the handles and the lock. As Scott may agree with me that handles are trivial since the original Hartnell box (that we're both partial to) went without handles for years, it at least needs a lock (so once I've TRON-like digitized myself into the computer world I can get inside that TARDIS and steal it, just like the Doctor stole his!).

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

anson

Dec 15, 2010, 09:57 am #17 Last Edit: Mar 25, 2012, 10:13 pm by anson
Thanks for all the positive remarks folks - I'm off to make the handles...

Cheers.

anson

Dec 15, 2010, 04:30 pm #18 Last Edit: Dec 15, 2010, 04:31 pm by anson
Last images - handles included;

untitled6.jpg
untitled3-1.jpg

I'm looking to make photo realistic images of all the other props, does anyone have any decent high resolution front facing pictures of any other versions of the Tardis?

Cheers.

DoctorWho8

That top one looks very real.
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

galacticprobe

Dec 16, 2010, 05:40 am #20 Last Edit: Dec 16, 2010, 05:41 am by galacticprobe
Seriously, once I manage to digitize myself and get inside the cyber world, I'm going after that one! (I only hope that once I open the door and get inside that I've got an inside that looks as great as the outside, and works. I'd hate to TRON myself just to lean against it. :-\ Although, that would be cool, too. :) But I'd rather be able to make off with it!) :D

Just think: then you'd have to create another one and then TRON yourself to chase me across the cyber universe. ;D

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

geminitimelord

I agree with Bill, the top photo in the warehouse looks REAL.....

greatwazoo42

Rasslion's Beard!  That is amazing.  I thought I was looking at a real world object.  You've gone beyond talented into gifted there.  Amazing!  Bravo!  More!  MORE!!!