Apr 20, 2024, 02:10 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Ikea Tardis

Started by marfa isaman, Mar 18, 2010, 03:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

marfa isaman

Mar 18, 2010, 03:21 pm Last Edit: Nov 29, 2010, 08:28 pm by Scarfwearer
Hi there ;) new to the forum but just wanted to share my little update on my self assembly style Tardises
this is my original version based on the RTD version
tardisdouble.jpg
darktardisx.jpg

im just in the process of updating it to the new SM version  here is revised model as u can see its not finished ... i will have it completed and photographed properly by the weekend ....
Mattardis.jpg[/QUOTE]

what i like about it is it dosnt need to be painted and it flat packs ;) you just slot it together
"Your caravan goes with me to Chaka Kahn!"
Marco Polo

atomicgraph

that first picture caught me off guard. that model looks perfect, great paint job

cathlyn847

I love your model, the coke can really made me do a double take.
And where did that #10 doctor figure come from? Does not look like the CO ones I have.

I wish it was a simple as a trip to IKEA to get one.
XLNT work.
Cathlyn
What would the Doctor do?

marfa isaman

Quote from: atomicgraph on Mar 18, 2010, 10:45 pm
that first picture caught me off guard. that model looks perfect, great paint job

thank you x the "paint Job" is actually pre printed card i created the texture of the panelling and colour from photographs and 3d rendering gives a nice effect plus no painting required ' )

Quote from: cathlyn847 on Mar 19, 2010, 01:28 am
I love your model, the coke can really made me do a double take.
And where did that #10 doctor figure come from? Does not look like the CO ones I have.

Cathlyn ; ) it is the C O version however ive pimped him! custom 12" DW figures is my main hobbie the Tardis is just a side line ... i re rooted his hair so its real also repainted his face and made him some new clothes x
"Your caravan goes with me to Chaka Kahn!"
Marco Polo

cathlyn847

Very very impressive. Please consider posting a tutorial for the TARDIS and the Figure for those of us who love what you have done. [ME, ME and ME] ;D ;D ;D
What would the Doctor do?