Mar 29, 2024, 06:29 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

TARDIS Toolkit

Started by eddyc, Feb 04, 2010, 12:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

eddyc

Feb 04, 2010, 12:37 pm Last Edit: Feb 12, 2010, 02:01 pm by eddyc
Seeing that the name of this section includes the Toolkit I thought i would post this Drawing.

I do have a Toolkit that I built back in the early 80's.

I will post a photo later.Tool Kit.JPG

eddyc

Feb 07, 2010, 07:08 pm #1 Last Edit: Feb 18, 2010, 08:24 pm by Scarfwearer
Here the version of the toolkit that I built back in the early eighties including the various tools that I made.

Toolkit.jpgInside-2.jpg

type_1012_tardis

Pretty good!
I don't suppose you have any more photos?
The ultimate TARDIS of ultimate destiny.  Type 1012.  Now with extra duct tape.

exilea

HOLY MOMMA! How did I miss this?!?  :D
Ladies and gentlemen and variations thereupon...

warmcanofcoke

why doesn't the Guide mention them? - Oh, it's not very accurate.
Oh? - I'm researching the new edition.

celation

Wonderful!

I remember building a Universal Detector; Influx Booster Stabliser; and Moog Drone Clamp back in the 80s. Nowhere near as good as those, though.

greatwazoo42

That's pretty good.  Is the sonic in there metal or painted wood?

eddyc

Thanks,

All the tools are Aluminum.

Made back in 1980's before HD or BlueRay  just blurry photos and Beta Tape for Reference.

13drwho

You did an excellent job reproducing the tool box. I've always wanted to do that. Between the technical manual and "Earthshock" I've always thought there was enough information to make a nice one. Maybe one day.

galacticprobe

Mar 11, 2012, 02:57 pm #9 Last Edit: Mar 11, 2012, 02:57 pm by galacticprobe
You could also go for a TARDIS tool kit like the one used by the 7th/8th Doctor in the 1996 TV Movie. It's more of a traditional-looking doctor's bag, but once filled with TARDIS tools and other goodies it also looks great. Check out this thread http://tardisbuilders.com/index.php?topic=3247.0 and in there you'll see how they built the TVM tool kit. (And it looks really cool!)

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"