News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

series 5 2010 TARDIS

Started by The_TARD1Sman, Sep 09, 2019, 01:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_TARD1Sman

series 5 smith TARDIS model !D.jpg!D2.jpg!D3.jpg!D4.jpg!D5.jpg

Volpone

My personal nitpick (since you didn't ask) is that the woodgrain is just too obtrusive.  I, personally, don't go in for a lot of woodgrain.  I've actually been trying to knock down some of the woodgrain on my physical build.  (Of course that's just a personal preference.  The woodgain you've done is very well executed.  If that's your thing, by all means, stick with it). 
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

The_TARD1Sman

2010 box on the bbc set i made to place my models on , enjoy :)
2010 s5759.jpg

The_TARD1Sman

Not Posted in some time due to Creative block brought on by personal issues , however im feeling better now and decided to rework my Smith 2010 box as seen in series 5 and 6
ive been aiming for a realistic approach or as realistic as keyshot can allow , do let me know what you think thanks ,  :) :D 2010 series 5 box.26.jpg2010 series 5 box.29.jpg2010 series 5 box.27.jpg2010 series 5 box.28.jpg2010 series 5 box.25.jpg

ThymeLorde

Honestly, it's gotten to the point that I can't even tell if these are renders or not. The detail is fantastic! Great job.
"An apple a day keeps the... no, never mind."

The_TARD1Sman

Thank you that means so much to hear

The_TARD1Sman

2010 box in a time of angels scene a created and animated on youtube click the youtube link to actually see the video  , https://youtu.be/FNnXrVQD7p02010 series 5.64.jpg

The_TARD1Sman

The_TARD1Sman

currently rendering!! Material update rendering.jpg20e.2.jpg

The_TARD1Sman